Welcome to the Rochdale, Oldham and Bury Branch of CAMRA
The Branch covers the Metropolitan areas of Rochdale, Oldham and Bury, and is one of 8 within the CAMRA Greater Manchester Region covering the Greater Manchester area. As a Branch we tend to use Rochdale as the administrative centre of the Branch, as it is reasonably easy to get to by public transport from most of the areas across the Branch. This is why all of our Branch meetings are currently held in The Baum, Rochdale.
For getting around the Branch go to Transport for Greater Manchester.
Follow this link for more details About the Branch
Are you a ROB Camra member?
You can sign in to the Members Area using your CAMRA membership number (less any 0's at the front) and your postcode as the password, no spaces. This site is case sensitive!
This page is for ROB Camra members only and will provide various links for the ROB Camra Branch use.
Please visit the members area to
- Read the latest edition of CAMRA Calling
- View branch membership details
Member Weekend and AGM 2015
CAMRA's Members’ Weekend, featuring the National AGM and conference, will be taking place at the Albert Hall in Nottingham, on Friday 17th - Sunday 19th April 2015.
Pre-registration to this event is now open and we hope that you will be able to make this key event in CAMRA’s calendar
You can register to attend on the CAMRA AGM website http://camraagm.org.uk/
Good Beer Guide 2015
The latest edition of the Good Beer Guide is now available and can be purchased at branch meetings at a discounted rate.
CAMRA nationally has also released the Good Beer Guide 2015 in popular ePub and Kindle formats plus Sat Nav versions - so warm up your toys!
You can also purchase the latest GBG here Good Beer Guide 2015.
Get your pub on the Map!
The Branch Membership Secretary welcomes new members to the branch when they join CAMRA, but we only write to branch members who have not supplied a current e mail address. Our preferred method of communication is by e mail. Written mailouts happen infrequently, due to the costs and time involved.
If you have an e mail address and would like to be updated on a regular basis, please contact the Branch Membership Secretary
Branch members that supply an email address receive a monthly newsletter "Camra Calling" with up to the minute news from the branch, as well as reminders about meetings and socials.
You can also read "Camra Calling" by signing in to the Members Area using your CAMRA membership number (less any 0's at the front) and your postcode as the password, no spaces. This site is case sensitive!
If you used to receive e mails and have stopped receiving them, is it because you have changed your e mail address and not told us? Again, please contact Branch Membership Secretary.
In addition any Branch member can sign up to our ROB CAMRA Yahoo Group. We use this group to communicate information and updates on events taking place in the branch area to the members and it really is a useful tool.
Twitter / CAMRA_ROB
- Saturday, 11:04 : RT @JWLeesBrewery: Our new seasonal ale Jester Magic launches tomorrow. You'd be a fool not to try a pint for Pub O'Clock #UnderTheSpell htpic.twitter.com/GTFYHr2kPp
- Saturday, 11:04 : RT @EastLancsCAMRA: @rammycraftbrew @cashintheattic1 @thenewcoach @CAMRA_ROB I don't think our friends @CAMRA_ROB will mind. All in it toge…
- Saturday, 11:04 : RT @rammycraftbrew: @cashintheattic1 @thenewcoach @CAMRA_ROB forgot its @EastLancsCAMRA area!
- Saturday, 11:04 : RT @rammycraftbrew: @cashintheattic1 @thenewcoach A real ale pub taking darker brews. Round of applause! Well worthy of @CAMRA_ROB support.…
- Saturday, 11:03 : RT @OatesBrewing: Smelling good @TheBaumRochdale @CAMRA_ROB #R.O.B http://t.co/GPriXirM0pic.twitter.com/GPriXirM0a